Tractor supply credit card is a store card that is issued under the name of Citibank. The card provides benefits and rewards and comes at a 0% annual charges. If you have a fair or above-average credit score, then you are eligible to apply for the tractor supply credit card. It is a US-based rural retailer and as the name suggests you can get offers on products and services belonging to the agriculture sector and for the garden at your home. The exciting deal that lures customers to apply for this card is the 0% interest rate on the purchases made within 6 months of over $299. That means you can get a great discount without any interest rate on huge purchases. Tractor Supply Credit Card Login requires you to visit tractorsupplypersonal.accountonline
- 1 Key highlights of Tractor supply credit card
- 2 How to Apply for Tractor Supply Credit Card?
- 3 Tractor Supply Credit Card Login and Activation Process
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Key highlights of Tractor supply credit card
- With this card, the customers can get a discount and other rewards if they make purchases related to the agriculture sector or any items for their garden. You can also consider another card by Citibank i.e. Home Depot Credit Cards if you want to make essential improvements to your home with the benefit of convenient repayment options.
- The credit card boasts of a no-interest scheme for initial 6 months if you make purchases over $299.
- The cardholders will get the benefits of advanced sales notice and exciting sales events.
- It offers a long term purchase plan that is available at quite a low-interest rate that provides you ease or the convenience of repayment over a 2-4 year period. The 2-year low-interest rate is applicable if you make purchases worth over $499 and the 4-year low interest is applicable if you make purchases over $999.
- The card comes off as a great deal for the people who are looking for a low maintenance card as it doesn’t charge any yearly fees.
- The standard interest rate on all the purchases made is 25.99 % APR. If you wish to extend your interest rate plan, it can be extended up to the interest rate of 13.99 % APR.
- With Tractor Supply Credit Card, you get cash advances up to at a rate of 29.95% APR.
- The minimum interest rate that is charged on various purchases is $2. If you miss your due date, the late penalty charges could be up to $35.
- Read all the terms and conditions available on the official site before applying for the credit card.
How to Apply for Tractor Supply Credit Card?
- To apply for the Tractor Supply Credit Card, visit the official site or tractorsupplypersonal.accountonline.com.
- Click on the apply button and you will be directed to a form.
- Fill up the form by providing all the necessary details and your personal information such as your full name, your phone number, your date of birth, permanent address, and annual income.
- Provide all the details correctly and carefully and click on the submit application button.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive the confirmation mail regarding the credit card approval. You will receive your credit card within 7-10 business days.
Tractor Supply Credit Card Login and Activation Process
- Once you have applied for your credit card, you need to activate your card to be able to make purchases with it.
- To activate your card, visit the official site and click on activate or register option.
- You will be directed to a different page where you will have to provide details regarding your credit card.
- Enter your card details such as your card number, the expiry date, and your three-digit security code that is present at the back of your card.
- Make sure you provide all the details correctly leaving no room for errors.
- Your card will be activated soon and you will receive the confirmation message for the same.
- Once your card is activated, you can move forward to create your profile to manage your account more efficiently.
- To create your profile, provide a username, and set up a strong password for your account.
- Enter a security question and click on submit.
- Once you have created your profile, you can log in anytime with your username and password and review your transaction or payment history.
Tractor Supply Credit Card payment – How to make online payments?
- Open your web browser and navigate to the official site.
- Log in with your Tractor Supply Credit Card username and password.
- Once you have logged in, go to the payment option and click on pay online.
- The amount will be deducted and you will get a confirmation mail.
- If you face trouble while making payments online, you can also pay via contacting the customer care executives or via the mail address.
- It is recommended that you should pay 5 days prior to your due dates to avoid any late payment charges.
- You can also enable the automatic deduction feature or alert notification. If you turn on the automatic deduction feature, the amount will be deducted from your account automatically before the due date on the date you set. If you turn on the alert notification, you will be notified with a text message or mail regarding the due date.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Tractor Supply Credit Card doesn’t offer any introductory APR offer on balance transfers.
Yes, you can apply for the credit card over the phone by contacting the customer care executives, they will ask you questions to gather your personal information. Provide all the details carefully and correctly. You will receive a confirmation message once your application procedure is over.
Yes, you can pay your bills online by visiting the official site. You can also pay bills via mobile phone or through mails.