The JetBlue credit card is a very popular MasterCard that is issued under the brand name of Barclay. The card is a travel card and the customers can get exclusive benefits with this card if they chose to travel with JetBlue Airlines. With the JetBlue card, the holders get a huge sign-up bonus and various other ways to earn credit by using this card. To get started with JetBlue credit card, visit jetbluemastercard.com/activate or barclaycardus.com/activate.
- 1 Features of JetBlue credit card that distinguishes it from other travel cards
- 2 jetbluemastercard.com/activate – How to apply and activate the JetBlue MasterCard?
- 3 How to redeem JetBlue points with TrueBlue?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Features of JetBlue credit card that distinguishes it from other travel cards
- The customers can get up to 3x points if they chose to make a transaction with JetBlue.
- With every restaurant and grocery purchase, the customers get up to 2x points.
- The users can get up to 10,000 bonus points as a sign-up reward.
- With every purchase made, the users get a 1x point.
- One of the best features of the JetBlue card is that the points or rewards earned do not expire and there are no blackout dates that means you can redeem your points whenever you wish to or at your convenience.
- With JetBlue card, you can make purchases outside the United States as it does not charge any additional fees on foreign transactions. You can also consider applying for Kroger MasterCard if you do not wish to pay any extra charges while making purchases in a foreign country.
- The card is fairly beneficial to the users who like to travel a lot and charge no annual fees. That means you do not have to pay any additional amount at the end of the year.
Earn sign-up bonus with JetBlue MasterCard login
- If you are a new cardholder for JetBlue MasterCard, you can earn a huge amount of bonus as a sign-up reward.
- Currently, the users can earn up to 10,000 bonus points if they make purchases as required to earn the bonus. That means if you earn $1000 initially after 3 months of creating your account, you will be eligible to earn the sign-up bonus.
- The spending amount to achieve the sign-up bonus is comparatively low and is made so to attract potential customers because the amount written is not too hard to spend within the duration of 90 days.
jetbluemastercard.com/activate – How to apply and activate the JetBlue MasterCard?
- To apply for JetBlue MasterCard, you need to visit the official site.
- Once you have navigated to the official web portal, you will be asked to enter the details regarding yourself such as your full name, date of birth, permanent address, your annual income, etc. Provide the details asked carefully and correctly and click on submit the application.
- Once you have applied for your JetBlue MasterCard, you will receive your card within 7-8 business days.
- After receiving your card, the next step is to activate the card to make payments with it.
- To activate your JetBlue MasterCard, visit barclaycardus.com/activate or jetbluemastercard.com/activate.
- You will see an option of register or activate your card, click on that option, and enter the details that have been asked such as your card number, your 3 digit security code, and the expiration date.
- Once you have entered all these details, your card will be activated soon.
- After giving out the necessary details, you will be directed to the profile page.
- Create your profile for the JetBlue MasterCard account, enter a username, and create a strong password for your account.
- Provide a security question and hit on “submit”.
- Now that you have created your profile, you can get started with JetBlue MasterCard login.
How to redeem JetBlue points with TrueBlue?
- TrueBlue is a membership program to earn free rewards for JetBlue customers.
- The points that you have earned via your JetBlue purchases can easily be transferred to your TrueBlue account.
- With TrueBlue membership, you can easily club your points with your family and friends.
- There is no late redemption or any blackout dates. Therefore you can redeem your rewards at your convenience or whenever you wish to.
- You can easily redeem your points as well as check your balance.
- If you are a regular customer of JetBlue Airlines, this is a perfect option for you to earn rewards and benefits.
JetBlue MasterCard Login – Additional Benefits of the JetBlue MasterCard
- The cardholders get various benefits with JetBlue credit cards such as a 50% discount on all in-flight purchases such as food and drink if you are flying with JetBlue.
- With JetBlue MasterCard, the customers get the benefit of transferring the current account balance to the new account.
- If you choose to transfer the balance within the first 45 days when you open your account, you will not be charged any interest for an initial one year after you created your new account.
- This feature can be of great use to the customers who want to transfer a high-interest balance to their current new account.
You can earn up to 3 TrueBlue points with your every $1 that you spend on purchases with JetBlue Airways. There are two points for every $1 that you spend on grocery purchases and restaurant bills.
Yes., you can earn an unlimited amount with JetBlue MasterCard. There is no limit to the points that you can earn with this credit card.
Yes, there is an exclusive sign-up bonus that you earn if you spend $1000 on purchases within a set duration of 90 days after you open your account.
No, TrueBlue points do not have any expiry date. That means you can redeem these points anytime you wish to or at your convenience.