The Discover Credit Card is a great deal for the customers who are looking for a credit card with great benefits and fewer expenses. The card offers a 5% cashback on various categories. It has a decent APR on purchases and funds transfer. The card does not charge any annual fees and is not too regimented regarding late payment penalties.
The card as a promotional reward, it will match all of the cashback that you have throughout the year, at the end of your first year automatically. To apply for this card visit www.Discover.com/PickIt
- 1 Who is best Suitable for the Discover.com/Pickit Card?
- 2 Discover.com/Pickit – Key Highlights and Benefits of the Discover Card
- 3 How to activate Discover.com/Pickit Card?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Who is best Suitable for the Discover.com/Pickit Card?
- If you want to earn Cashback without paying any annual charges then, this card is for you. The card gives cash back on various categories that keep changing after 3 months. You can also check out Barclays Credit Card by visiting barclays.com/activate if you prefer cashback offers over reward points.
- If you want to spend on a huge purchase, this card is best for you as it has a promotional APR offer that will match all the cashback earned within a year at the end of the first year of starting your account.
- The customers who like to travel a lot, the card is a great deal for them as it does not charge any fees on foreign transactions.
Discover.com/Pickit – Key Highlights and Benefits of the Discover Card
- Fico Credit Score – Get Free Fico Credit Score that is based completely on the information provided from the TransUnion regarding your spendings.
- Redeem your Rewards Anytime – It provides ease and flexibility of points redemption. Redeem your rewards or cashback points anytime you wish to without any minimum requirements.
- No Late Fees Penalties – If you ever miss paying the payment on time, you don’t have to pay a hefty amount as a penalty. The Discover Card is not too strict regarding the late payments.
- Get complete Protection – The Discover Cards have a 0% Fraud Liability system. That means you don’t have to worry about any fraudulent activity and you won’t be held accountable for any unauthorized payments.
- No additional Fees – With Discover Card, you don’t have to pay any additional charges such as annual fees. There no other annoying charges too that most of the credit card charges.
Who is eligible to apply for Discover Cards?
- The candidate must be 18 years of age or above.
- To apply you must a permanent resident of the United States.
- You should not have any pending or ongoing legal cases against you.
- You need to provide valid information regarding yourself such as your phone number, date of birth, your social security number, and your annual income.
How to activate Discover.com/Pickit Card?
- Once you have applied for the card with your acceptance or confirmation number, you will receive your card within 7-8 business days.
- You are required to activate your card to make payments with it.
- To activate your Discover Card, visit the official site that is www.Discover.com/PickIt.
- The homepage will appear on the screen, click on activate the card or register option.
- You will be directed to fill up a form. Provide your card number, the expiry date, and the three-digit security code.
- Provide the details correctly and carefully and click on submit.
- You will receive a notification message on your registered email address and your card will be activated soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is important to activate the card because once you activate the card, your name gets attached to it and allows you to make secured payments and thus prevents any fraudulent activity.
If you ever lose your Discover Credit Card, contact the customer care service executives. They will assist you regarding the further procedure for the application of the new card. Your card will be immediately blocked and its balance would be transferred to the new card.
Yes, you can easily make payments with the Discover Cards outside the United States. It does not charge any additional fees on foreign transactions.